Visit us at LIGNA and find the perfect solution for your requirements. We look forward to you!
In May 2023 the time has come: Under the motto Sharing Passion we will be showing the latest technologies and machine concepts at LIGNA. What does that have to do with passion? Lots! We share your professional passion for woodworking, understand your needs and meet them without compromise. That makes the difference. That's what we mean by sharing passion. Convince yourself and be there.
We look forward to you!
HOMAG solutions for the trade:
Innovative and intelligent
Experience these highlights for the trade live at LIGNA in Hall 14, Stand H16
- New: SAWTEQ B-200 with integrated HOMAG 1-axis feeder – relief and effectiveness through entry into automatic panel handling.
- Furniture construction made easy: With SmartWOP, you can now easily do the work preparation in furniture production using drag & drop – even without CAD knowledge.
- productionManager: The digital job folder brings transparency to your workshop.
- Start into the automated future with the DRILLTEQ V-310 - through modular and reliable concepts to the individual production cell in the trade.
HOMAG solutions for industry:
Less effort, more output
Experience these highlights for industry live at LIGNA in Hall 14, Stand H16
- Improved again: The new SAWTEQ B-300/B-400 saves energy and cuts faster than ever.
- Your entry into precise format processing: The workpiece feeder WZ14 in connection with the edge banding machine EDGETEQ S-500 - also available as a production cell in combination with the automatic workpiece handling system LOOPTEQ O-600.
- The software highlight for a wide spectrum in the flow of parts is the new version of woodCommander 5. Now with Edge Data Plugin for a direct link between machine control and edgeband assistant.
- CNC meets robotics: CENTATEQ E-310 with integrated robot - easy to operate and with many new possibilities.
WEINMANN solutions for timber construction:
From A for marking to Z for the future
Experience these highlights for timber construction live at LIGNA in Hall 13, Stand C18
- Flexible and autonomously working production cell with the robot FEEDBOT W-500 for placing panels and the new multifunction bridge WALLTEQ M-300.
- Single-table turner BUILDTEQ A-700 for turning elements in the smallest of spaces.
- Services for all tasks related to timber construction.
- Innovative tools and services for production optimization & increased efficiency.