PackAI module: Packing Terminal
With the packing terminals you can ease operators putting the parts in the proper sequence without any documentation.
Paperless production is part of the digital process each manufacturer should establish. Based on a database model, we have access the data from any device, monitor or screen in the factory.
The access is filtered and guided on demand, easing the operators in the process and providing them with the required information when they need it.
Following the production workflow of cutting, edging, drilling of the furniture components, they are all sorted and positioned next to the packing station. The operator then scans one of the parts and the terminal automatically presents the contents of the package, sequence for part positioning of each part as well as right position in the 3D space of the package.
By software or hardware controls the user can switch between the parts in the 3D graphic and once completed the package disappears from the screen and a package label is printed for the operator.
- Just-in-time scanning of the part barcode and visualization of the selected package
- Package contents and sequencing presented to the operator
- 3D presentation on any device, presenting the part positioning and location
- Software and hardware quick keyboards and buttons for next, previous part or package selection
- Timing control – approximate time for packing and real time, providing you with statistical information in the office
- Package label printing with all customer, order and package information
- Additional documentation printing options